Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Post-recording....

So let me just begin this post with how not computer saavy I happen to be. When I began typing this post, there was a setting that was automatically translating everything I typed into Hindi......yes....hm. anyway, I ACTUALLY found the place to fix that! So instead of reading this post with a Hindi to English translator necessary, you get English. You're welcome. :c)



I recorded Saturday!! I was dreading it abit because I typically dislike recording, but I.....wait for it......enjoyed it! There were a few frustrating parts, but the friends that came along with me were there for me in every way I needed them. Thanks Katherine, Jen, and Ben! And thanks to everyone for your support and prayers. I definitely felt cared for and loved! I recorded "How Should I Feel?" and "A House to Clean." I will take this week to listen to them and make sure I think they are finished then I'll post them on myspace. www.myspace.com/leeellenstarks



So today, I have been listening to and watching this video, "Broken Telephone" by The Be Good Tanyas over and over. It's not their official video, but I think a high school class made it. I discovered them via Pandora, and cannot stop listening to them. I also love their songs "Hello Love," "Don't You Fall," "Human Thing," "In Spite of All the Damage," and "Only in the Past," oh and "Midnight Moonlight.".......yeah i kinda like them :c) Here's the video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBBG0Xw_BE8



p.s. I have an open mic coming up on Feb. 19th! Details to come.....

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge Lee Ellen Starks fan. I can't wait to get a copy of the original, debut album by Lee Ellen. I'm sure it will soon become hard to find collectors item :)
    Best wishes on the recording...
    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This is Stephen in Memphis, I am super excited about your continued success.

    :D

    ReplyDelete