Tuesday, January 27, 2009

mmm snow.....

I.......love.........winter.  I know I know......especially people in Missouri and Arkansas right now are all thinking, "bleh, who could love winter?"  Yep, me.  I actually bundled up tonight, made myself some mint hot chocolate, and sat out on my front porch to be out in the cold watching the snow fall.  I was watching from the window, but it wasn't enough....so I had to be out there.  There's something terribly romantic about snow falling at night.  It's so clean at that point and somehow everything is really still.....like any sound would interrupt the creation of something.

But for a music update, I started two new songs last Wednesday night!  I haven't written anything new in a while so I was so glad they poured out.  I am trying to commit a couple hours every Wednesday night to writing and home recording music.  Keep me accountable, friends!  I actually revised and re-recorded one of the songs tonight!  The first line at this point is, "My bed's not made...." haha hmmmm

As I type this, I'm trying to upload some videos to YouTube.  Please offer me some help here.  My videos have been uploading for the length it takes James Earl Jones to read the Bible so I'm certain I've done something wrong....  Anywho, Happy Winter!!! :c)

4 comments:

  1. I just signed up to follow you and it literally told me, "You are now following lee ellen starks." How does it know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love this weather too. Remind me next time I see you about my Fed Ex guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree with you more. I love winter too, and your reasons resonate.

    Happy Winter!!

    ReplyDelete