Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dream a Little Dream....




I started a long post with this, but......I'm feeling quiet.

I'm on a mission out here.....a treasure hunt.....an adventure.......a quest....and it's taking me down different paths than I expected. Nice paths though where the trees bend over the road on each side, and I can see the stars out (even in LA) while walking in the cool of the evening.....I like puzzles, but I also like surprises.....so I'm trying to balance out my logic and anticipation of what's around the bend. Nice paths though.

I don't know what you like, but I wanted to give you a present. I decided I would put this little good night video only on this blog. I hope you like it. Thanks for checking in.

5 comments:

  1. mmmmm. . .that's so delightful!!! Thanks for that little gift, friend!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you, lee ellen. (ben anderson)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. That was so awesome. Please send more presents like this. I saw/heard you play in Springfield some time back, bought Threshold, listen to it often, and finally looked up your website. Glad I did ;-) Very cool you are in L.A. now. That was my home for most of my life. So...when are you coming to Portland, OR? (That's where I live now) I think the people up here deserve to hear your voice. I would like too again. I'll check back and see if you add any more gigs in L.A., as I will be down there the first week of June. Maybe, just maybe I'll get lucky and you'll be playin'. Anyhow, thx again for this video...made me smile.

    ReplyDelete